Click here for Graphics Version
Click here to return to the Home Page
9. Prize List for Registered Teachers
InfoUse is drawing winners at random after each 10 school registrations on PlaneMath.
All of these products were kindly donated to our project by the manufacturers or their
distributors. Among the prizes we have offered so far are:
- From Microsoft: "Flight Simulator 98" (Windows) - This is as real as it gets!
This flight simulator includes a global database of scenery and airports, pilot-tested
flight models, detailed instrument panels, and a fleet of challenging aircraft. Click here to go to company website.
- From Macromedia: "xRes" (Macintosh) - A powerful creative tool for
high-resolution image editing, texture painting, and compositing. Click here to go to company website.
- From Berkeley Systems: "inLARGE 2.0" (Macintosh) - Full access to all
mainstream software for people with low vision . Without requiring additional equipment,
inLARGE follows the cursor and magnifies everything on the screen. Click here to go to company website.
- From Berkeley Systems: "outSPOKEN" (Macintosh) - Open up the Macintosh to
people who are blind or visually impaired using the Macintosh built-in speech synthesizer.
Click here to go to company website.
- From Software Publishing Corp.: "ASAP Word Power" report generation software
(Windows) - Transform everyday word processing into visually compelling reports, handouts
and presentations. Click here to go to company website.
- From Software Publishing Corp.: "ASAP Type Click Present" presentation
software (Windows) - Choose among layouts, designs, and color schemes to present your
report on your laptop, full-size monitor, overheads, or slides. Click here to go to company website.
- From Abbott Systems: "Can Opener" utility software (Macintosh) - Emergency
access to all your Mac files! Recover data from damaged files, read files your Mac can't
open, or search files for missing information. Click
here to go to company website.
- From Casady & Greene: "Let's Keep It Simple Spreadsheet" (Macintosh) - A
comprehensive, visual approach to spreadsheets that takes full advantage of drag and drop
technology. Plug your numbers into over 50 templates that show you how to easily solve
common problems in business, home and education. Click
here to go to company website.
- From Casady & Greene: Glider Pro 4.0" (Macintosh or Windows) - Fly your paper
glider in and out of each of the over 400 new rooms of an eccentric,
archintectually-disastrous, old house. Click here to go
to company website.
- From Casady & Greene: "Glider Pro CD-ROM" (Macintosh) - An expanded
version of Glider Pro 4.0, with enhanced graphics and even more rooms you can explore. Click here to go to company website.
- From Intellitools: "MathPad" calculation software (Macintosh) - Students do
math problems on the computer just as they would by hand. An ideal solution for students
who have vision problems or difficulty manipulating paper and pencil. Click here to go to company website.
- From Claris Corp.: "Claris HomePage 2.0" (Windows 95/NT) - Create dynamic web
pages in minutes. Automatic programming features do all the complicated HTML work behind
the scenes. Click here to go to company website.
- From Cyan.: "Manhole" (Mac) - In 1988 you met Mr. Rabbit and a host of his
friends in the world of the manhole. Expore this newly remodeld world of epic wonder and
whimsical magic. For children of all ages!
It may interest you to know how our drawings are conducted. We print the names of the
PlaneMath registrants who have not yet received a prize on equal sized slips of paper. We
then drop them all off our stairway at once. The one "flying" the farthest is a
These teachers have already registered with PlaneMath and were selected in our previous
- Pat Barlow, Tampa Palms Elementary School, Tampa, FL
- Bayle Emlein, Oakland Schools, Assistive Technology, Oakland, CA
- Anita Seybold, S. Ellen Jones Elementary, New Albany, IN
- Nancy Kjar, Watkins Elementary School, Eden Valley, MN
- Laura Gerdes, Highline School District, Burien, WA
- Ralph Bernal, Bernardo Heights Middle School, San Diego, CA
- Marilyn Miller Quinn, Central School, Holton, KS
- Caren C. Snell, Wilson Central School, Ransomville, NY
- 'M'akhoba Morojele, Shule Mandela Academy, East Palo Alto, CA
- Susan Weiss, Solomon Schechter Day School, Newton, MA
- Doug Perkins, Mansfield Middle School, Storrs, CT
- Avis Halberstadt, Severna Park Middle School, Severna Park, MD
- Caren Hill, Yolo County School, Davis, CA
- Nicholas Orlandi, Sullivan Middle School, Rock Hill, SC
- Loretta Jean Everhart, Woodside Elementary School, Glen Burie, MD
- Anita Cody, Giant Steps Conneticut, Fairfield, CT
- Tammy Wise, TA Dugger Junior High School, Elizabethan, TN
If you are a teacher and have
not registered yet, click here to register and earn a chance to win these great prizes!
After 10 more registrations, we will select another winner!
Click here to return to Table of Contents
of Teacher/Parent page.